This is a 4 year temporary visa. Once you have established an ownership interest in an Australian business and have lived here for 2 years, you can apply for permanent residence through the Business Innovation & Investment (Residence) Subclass 888 visa.
The Business Innovation Stream requires you to have owned a business and to be intending to establish business operations in Australia.
You will need to meet the following specific requirements:
- Ownership of a business with turnover of at least AUD 500,000 for at least 2 of the last 4 fiscal years;
- Net personal and business assets of at least AUD 800,000 to transfer to Australia of which of
- $200,00 must be spent on establishing an Australia business – that sum must be transferred within 2 years of obtaining the visa;
- Under 55 years of age, but a waiver may be applied for if the applicant is over 55;
- Meet the pass mark in the Business Innovation and Investment Points test – this is based on financial and business management related criteria and is generally not a problem to pass
- Have an overall successful career in business
This visa is only available to applicants who are nominated by an Australian State or Territory government. To be nominated, you must lodge an Expression of Interest (EOI) through the SkillSelect system.
To prove and validate the criteria as to the applicant’s previous business success and financial status, considerable documentary evidence is required. We are extremely experienced in the investor visa application process and consider ourselves specialists in same.
We will thus not only assist you in correctly gathering and collating all of the required documentary evidence required in support of the application but will also ensure that the application is lodged in a fashion that stands the best chance of success.
To discover whether you are eligible for this Visa and FREE assessment of your Visa prospects please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org